Help For The Injured

An injury can turn your life upside-down, and affect the lives of your loved ones in ways you never would have expected. In addition to your pain and physical limitations, you will face crushing financial pressure. Medical and rehabilitative care can be enormously expensive. Meanwhile, you may be unable to work and earn an income while you are recovering.

If your injuries were caused by, or the fault of, someone else, you may seek compensation for your damages through a personal injury claim. Unfortunately, it isn't easy to successfully make a claim and recover all the compensation you need. It's important to have help from a lawyer with experience in personal injury law.

From my office in Overland Park, Kansas, I represent the injured and their families in both Kansas and Missouri, helping them fight for the compensation and justice they are entitled to.

Experience And Dedication

I have been an attorney for more than 25 years, and have worked with a wide variety of clients and cases in personal injury, including:

  • Motor vehicle accidents
  • Bike and motorcycle accident
  • Pedestrian accidents
  • Construction accidents
  • Slip-and-fall accidents/premises liability
  • Catastrophic and serious injury
  • Wrongful death
  • Workplace injury

My experience, knowledge and skill give me insight into the best ways to help my clients fight for their rights and recover the maximum amount of compensation. With professionalism and dogged determination, I advocate against insurance companies and other powerful adversaries in order to do what is best for my clients.

Get Started Today

If you have been injured in an accident and think you may have a claim for personal injury, speak to a personal injury attorney soon. There are deadlines and other impediments in the way that can prevent you from recovering the compensation you need if you wait too long.

Call the law office of Geoffrey L. Schmidt, Attorney at Law, at 913-648-9020 to schedule a free initial consultation about your case. You can also contact my office by email.